Sunday, October 26, 2008
Like my shoe? My inspiration came from creativechoicedesigns (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/251740?cat=500&ppuser=54600). If you want the template, follow directions she listed. I needed a box to present my shoe in so I created one. If you need a box for your shoe, here are the instructions:
1. Cut Card Stock to 8 1/2" x 9 1/2"
2. Score at 2: on all four sides
3. Follow normal directions for making boxes
1. 8 1/2" x 9 1/2" Card Stock
2. Score at 1 15/16" on all four sides (just a scooch under 2" so that top will be slightly larger than bottom.
3. Optional - Use the Stampin' Up! Scallop punch, Stampin' Up! Slit punch, or Decorative-Edge Scissors to go around the four sides of your box top if you want scallops.
If you have questions, please leave a comment
Black Card Stock (Box Bottom)
DSP used for Shoe and Box Top (Purchased at JoAnn's)
Wine Ribbon (Michae's)
Flowers used on Shoe and Box Top (Michael's... Floral Section)
Pearl Brads for Flower Center (Michael's)
Cut-out on Top of Box (Stampin' Up! Bigz Die)
Embossed Shoe on Cut-out (Sizzix Brass Die)
Scallop Punch from Stampin' Up! for scallops on bottom of Box Top
Tagger from "Around the Block"
Nestabilities Die (Small Oval Scallop)
Sentiment on Die Cut: Riveting (Stampin' Up!)
Sentiment on Top of Box: Computer Generated.