Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SC317 (SCS Sketch Challenge)

I am trying to keep my 2011 New Year's Resolution of being more creative and keeping my Blog updated in 2011. To accomplish this, I find the SCS challenges to be an excellent source of inspiration; I eagerly look forward to the weekly Sketch challenges.

I needed to make a card for my daughter's 'in-laws' to thank them for the wonderful Christmas gifts they gave DH and me. Her MIL reads a lot so I decided to make a 'Book Mark' Thank You Card.

Cut card stock to 5 1/2" x 11"
Score at 4 1/4.

Use preforated blade to make preforations at 8 1/2". This will become your 'Detachable Book Mark'.

Decorate as desired.


Detachable Book Mark

Card Stock: Apricot Appeal, Whisper White; Basic Black;
DSP: Apricot Appeal;
Ink: Apricot Appeal; Archival Black;
Stamp Set: Simply Said;
Ribbon: Whisper White

No comments: