Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Birthday Wishes


DH's brother's birthday is next week and he asked me if I would make him a card. Thing is, he has three brothers and I did not want to make one without making a card for the other two. Masculine cards are hard to design so I visited Mary Fish's gallery and got inspired by her 'Thrilla in Vanilla' card and decided to case it. I changed the sentiment, the stamp, added DSP and matted my image panel.

After making this card, I used the same image stamp, card stock, ink and DSP for the other two cards and changed the card sketch for both. Here is the first card. I will post cards two and three within the next few days.

Mocha Morning DSP; Very Vanilla & Soft Suede Card Stock; Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Basic Black Ink; For Father & Happiest Birthday Wishes Stamp Set (Hostess).

1 comment:

mjshdiif said...

uth, the hearts of a large stone came to be considered, but also her mind was very contradictory. Because her daughter did not come back before, even if Hu Xiaoyan and then how to get this thing naughty, it would be only upsetChristian Louboutin Outlet them the stink face, then inside, then outside the hint, and now her back door, and if her mother do not speak of this to do I am afraid really no peace at home. David Villa

collaborated with Jay-Z on The Blueprint 3.

y. This soft attitude even their own can not accept.He drank the wine in the cup, he decided not to think that the girl be rather baffling.Go to the library door by hand to open the door, no means, directly liftedChristian Louboutin Women's D'orsay his foot, forced a kick, a door has to be reduced to fragments.A huge crash pierced the hall on the first floor of the sound of music. Everyone looked up at the source of the sound and l

at the same time flirty and chic and young."I definitely keep it safe because I'm not that kind of girl. I'm not risque - I'm very normal and grounded. So I definitely don't want to get older when I have a lot ofChristian Louboutin Women's Flats time to do that." – Bang MediaI am forced to pinch her christian louboutin sale shoulder, encouraging her:" I accompany you in."Uncle was still sound asleep. Quilt show he looks strange