Monday, July 15, 2013

Little Angel

In making a card for my niece and her husband who are first-time parents, I was inspired by This Card.  I looked through all my Stampin' Up! stamps trying to find a suitable image of a baby but to no avail.  I settled for this stamp I bought from some company on the Internet a few years back .... wish I remembered the name of the company.  I also wish Stampin' Up! offered stamps with more realistic images of babies and children, but, since it doesn't, I periodically end up purchasing products from other companies.  The rest of the materials used are Stampin' Up! products.
 
Wish I could add this card to the SUO Gallery.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow,Fantastic Card For the first time Parents.I personally like this!!!!!!!!
-----------------
Miami Beach Real Estate

James Pereira said...

hello, u hv a lovely blog n i want to invite u to visit my biblical blog www.true-shapherd.blogspot.in rgds, james.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.