|Decorated Box (Closed)|
|Box - Complete - Undecorated|
|Box - Assembled|
|Box - Scored.|
Here is the box decorated and open. I made extra Post Cards to go inside but I am not finished. I will probably give this to my sister-in-law who is in Germany. Maybe she will drop us an occasional line so that we will know what she is up to.
This is the box, closed, completed, and undecorated. All supplies are from Stampin' Up!
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Naturals Ivory
- Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
- Brads: Regals (Cherry Cobbler)
- Stamps: Post Card; Designer Typeset Photopolymer
Assemble the box using strong adhesive.
This is what the completed, undecorated box looks like open.
- 8 1/2" x 11" Card Stock
- Score at 1", 5", 6", and 10"
- Turn once and score 1" on each of the remaining ends (box will have a one-inch scored border all around)
- On the long side, cut on score lines up to the score line.