Sunday, December 1, 2013

There's You




This is a card I made for my daughter who is currently serving a tour in Afghanistan.  If all goes well and her tour is not extended again, we will celebrate Christmas with her this year.

As part of the SCS Creative Crew, our color focus is the Modern Medley Designer Series Paper (Stampin' Up!) or  Stampin' Up!'s Basic Black and Very Vanilla card Stock.  We were also to C.A.S.E. (Copy And Share Everything) someone we admire and give them credit.  I CASE'd the very talented Karen Barber.  I love every card she creates and this is the card I chose to case.

Karen used the 'Elements of Style' stamp from Stampin' Up!.  Since my daughter is so far away, I used the Stampin' Up! 'World Map' background stamp.


Stamp Sets: 
World Map, Chalk talk, Wetlands

Inks:
Black StazOn

Papers:
Very Vanilla, Basic Black, and Vellum Card Stock

Other Supplies:
Very Vanilla Ribbon; Lacy Brocade TIEF; Large Pearl Basic Jewels

No comments: