Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Get Well Soon

This card is not for a challenge... sometimes I like making cards just to use my supplies.  I purchased this stamp (Summer Afternoon) from Stampin' Up! and it retired before I used it... matter of fact, this is the first time I've used it.  This is also the first time I've inked up my 'En Francais' stamp and it was one of my 'Had-to-Have' stamps.

I've got so many more 'retired' stamp sets that I've purchased and never used.  I've also got packs and packs of retired, unopened DSP.  My mission this year is to use those 'retired' stamps and that 'retired' DSP on projects and cards so that I can free up space in my craft room for current products.

This is today's project using some of those unused products... a card using the old (retired) and the new/current.  One of the members of our weekly Noonday Bible Study group was hospitalized last week and I've made this card to send to him.

Stamps: En Francais, Summer Afternoon
Inks: Marina Mist, VersaMark. pear Pizzaz, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, White Gel Pin
Other products: White Embossing Powder, Black Embossing Powder, Sizzix Thinlits, Candy Dots, Piercing Pack

No comments: