Thursday, May 15, 2014

Score This - Pyramid Card

The Stampin' Up! Creative Crew's challenge is a Catalog Focus: scoring tools.  Use all or one of these scoring tools--Simply Scored Tool, Simply Scored Borders Plate and/or Simply Scored Diagonal Plate to add interest to a gatefold card. 

For my project, I made this Pyramid Card.  The interesting thing about this project is that you can make it as large or as small as you want as long as you start with 2 square pieces of card stock.

The card unfolds so that it can be inserted into an A2 envelope if you use 4" x 4" squares.  I used magnets to hold my piramid card together.

Embossing Folders: Square Lattice, Fancy Fan.
Stamps: Loving Thoughts, flower Shop, Blooming With Kindness
Punches: Label Bracket, Pansy
Dies: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die

1 comment:

WordCritter said...

Wow this is the most unique card I've ever seen! Love your design and your colors. Very creative! Thanks for sharing