- IC484 Beautiful Cookies: As I waded through the cookies on today's Inspirational Challenge, I was reminded of the old mason jars I displayed my flowers in from my daughters when I came across these cookies.
- TLC524 Stamped Acrylic Block Background: I loaded my acrylic block with Soft Sky, misted with water, then stamped onto Whisper White cardstock. I then loaded my acrylic block with Pink Pirouette, misted the block again, then stamped it on top of the Soft Sky ink.
- F4A264 Baby Pinks & Blues: Pink Pirouette and Soft Sky. I also used Lost Lagoon, Rose Coral, Strawberry Slush. I really wanted a spring feel on this card.
- To get the dimension on the flowers, I used the rounded tip of a ball point pin to roll over the backs of the flowers to break down the fibers in the Cardstock and puff the flowers up in the centers. I attached the flowers with glue dots to slivers of clear plastic and extended them from the jar through a slit that I cut in the top of the jar,
- CAS315 Ribbon: Is any card really complete without adding ribbon or a butterfly. I used some of the Rose Coral ribbon on the jar, then tucked a butterfly behind one of the flowers.
- WT521 Hoop It Up: My got plenty of use from my Framelits today. I also used my Petite Petals Punch to punch out my flowers and added brads to the centers (Brights, Neutrals, & Vintage).
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, Petite Petals, Papillon Potpourri
Framelits: Cannery Set, Ovals Collection, Circles Collection, Starburst, Edgelits
Papers: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette DSP & Pink Pirouette Cardstock
Inks: Memento Black, Rose Coral Chalk, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Lost Lagoon, Strawberry Slush
Brads: Brights, Neutrals, Vintage
Ribbon: Rose Red