Monday, May 25, 2015

Remembering our daughter this Memorial Day Weekend


To My Dear, Sweet, and Beautiful Angela...

It was a year ago today that I last heard your sweet voice and saw your beautiful smile. I cherish those last weeks spent with you because we had no way of knowing that God would perform the ultimate miracle of calling you home to rest safely in his arms ... forever.

Oh how my heart aches for you... I miss you dearly. You were my first born and I thank God for blessing me with you.  I thank Him for the short time we had together, and for allowing us to spend your final hours here on earth with you.

I think of you every day and will continue to think of you every day for the rest of my life.  I look forward to the day when we are reunited again as a family... until then, just know that you were and still are loved beyond measure.

I'll love you always... Mom

No comments: