Saturday, August 11, 2018

AMAZING GRACE

I made this 'Box Card' for my Sister Sarah but I lovingly refer to her as 'Amazing Grace' because she is an amazingly compassionate woman and I love her dearly.

I'm hoping to start a YouTube channel soon with instructions on making this and other cards and projects.  The problem I have with watching some channels is having to listen to so much talking and not enough instructions.  I find myself fast-forwarding through a lot of the talking just to get instructions.  Also, sometimes I feel some of the information is not needed because common sense kicks in.  If a viewer needs clarification on something, it should be addressed in the comment section... at least that's what I plan to do.

Until I am up and running on my YouTube channel, here are basic instructions for this project:

Box Card Base: 8 1/2" x 10"
Score on the 10" side at 2", 3 1/2", 6 1/2" and 8"
Score on the 8 1/2" side at 1 1/2" and 7"
Using your Stampin' Up! diagonal plate, score on the 10" side at 5" down to the first score line on both the front and back.  Reverse and repeat.



No comments: