Saturday, July 24, 2010

SU! Convention - Day 6 (Saturday)


This is the final day of convention and the last session ends at 4:30 p.m. This is the first SU! Convention that I have attended and it has been great. I learned a few things that I will definitely implement in my workshops when I get home.

Time to start getting dressed. Main stage seating begins at 8:00 a.m. but these ladies are usually up and in line at 4:00 a.m. so that they can sit near the stage. I just want a seat and the back row is just fine with me. We've got the large screens to watch and it is almost like being on the front row (to me).

Last session is over. I took a group picture with Susan's group, (my SU! Up-Line), then headed back to the hotel to go on that carriage ride with DH. It was a really nice ride. Sorry I don't remember the driver's name but the horse's name is Jerry.

Tomorrow we go home.



No comments: