Monday, February 11, 2019

Valentine Wishes for My Little Sweeties


I’ve had this stampset, ‘The Nicest Things’ (now retired), for quite a while but never used it until now. I fell in love with it when I first saw it because it reminded me so much of my two daughters when they were little girls.  My little grands remind me so much of my daughters when they were small (almost the exact same age difference between my daughters and my grands). I love watching them play together because they seem to enjoy the same things as my daughters.  Oh the joys of childhood memories.
Thursday is Valentine’s Day and I really wanted to send my little grands, who I affectionately call, “My Little Sweeties” a Valentine card.  I made two because I wanted them to know that I was thinking of them individually as well as together.


Springtime Vintage DSP
Card stock: Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Stamps:  The Nicest Things, Bloomin’ Love
Inks:  VersaMark, Rose Red, Pear Pizzaz, Crumb Cake



No comments: