Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Mother's Day Treat

Today was a wonderful day for me. Tomorrow is Mother's Day so we had our intimate family outing today... my husband, our two daughters and two sons-in-law. We started out with lunch at Sweet Tomatoes at Perimeter Mall then went to see 'IRON MAN'. One of our daughters and SIL treated us to the movie. I must admit, the food was great and the movie was AWESOME!

After the movie, DH and I went to Michael's because we had some Michael's 40% and Martha Stewart 50% off coupons that we needed to use (today's the last day). Low and behold, our other daughter and SIL showed up at Michael's and purchased the MS Edge Punch and MS Craft Punch that I had in my cart ready to buy. My gift from DH was money on my card that I use to order stuff from the internet. I had a good day. Our plans are to spend Mother's Day tomorrow with my Mother.

Happy Mother's Day to all.

No comments: