Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I last posted to my blog. I resolve to do better in 2009. First off, I had such a wonderful holiday season. Christmas day was spent with the five people I love most dearly... my husband, our daughters and their husbands. I was so happy to be in their presence, presents were really not necessary for me.

For now, that's all I want to share with you. I wanted to jot down a few thoughts while they were in my mind... More tomorrow.

One more thing, our daughters with their husbands have planned a "Surprise" birthday gig for my husband, tomorrow and he has no clue this is being planned. I can't wait to see how this turns out. His family (brothers and sisters, most of whom live out of state) and some of his nieces and nephews are driving in for this event also. This is going to be good! I will post more about this on my blog after everything is over. Right now, I've got to make a 'Guest' book for everyone to sign and I've got to come up with a design and I am down to the wire. Guess I'll jump on over to SCS for inspiration.

More after the event.

No comments: