Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Birthday Wishes


DH's brother's birthday is next week and he asked me if I would make him a card. Thing is, he has three brothers and I did not want to make one without making a card for the other two. Masculine cards are hard to design so I visited Mary Fish's gallery and got inspired by her 'Thrilla in Vanilla' card and decided to case it. I changed the sentiment, the stamp, added DSP and matted my image panel.

After making this card, I used the same image stamp, card stock, ink and DSP for the other two cards and changed the card sketch for both. Here is the first card. I will post cards two and three within the next few days.

Mocha Morning DSP; Very Vanilla & Soft Suede Card Stock; Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Basic Black Ink; For Father & Happiest Birthday Wishes Stamp Set (Hostess).

No comments: