Friday, February 10, 2012

'Tis the Season

These Christmas cards were so quick and easy and you can make a bunch of them in no time. I find the fastest way to make cards when you are making a batch is to score the card stock before you cut it. Here is what I did for these cards. Take 3 sheets of 8-1/2" x 11" Very Vanilla card stock and score each sheet down the center at 4 1/4". Cut each sheet in half so that you will have six cards that not measure 8 1/2" x 5". Quick and easy... a lot better than cutting each sheet in half, then scoring cards individually. Card Recipe: Gifted and Perfect Ending stamp sets; Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler card stock; Cherry Cobbler Ink; Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine

2 comments:

heartree paper coleccion said...

cute! :D

roye said...

I found this is an informative and interesting post for I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing Extra le Lena Na this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me.
Cheap kohsamui Flights
Flights to kohsamui
kohsamuiFlights
Vishal Photography