Friday, July 27, 2012

Triple Time Stamping

Youtube is wonderful! I love searching for new techniques and I saw this technique demonstrated by frenchiestamps.com and DOstampingwithdawn.com. Frenchie made a couple of cards in different colors and Dawn made hers using neutrals. I wanted to make a 'Shaped Card' (demonstrated by Beate on SCS) so I am using Spellbinder dies to make the first card. The second card is made using measurements listed by Frenchie and Dawn on their Youtube videos.

I added two butterflies to meet today's 'Free For All - Seeing Double' challenge on SCS
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Card stock: Elegant Eggplant; Very Vanilla
Stamps: Field Flowers; Element of Style; Teeny Tiny Wishes; Touch of Nature
Ribbon: Very Vanilla

I cased Frenchie's card but used different stamps. After seeing her card, I will definitely order the stamp set she used.
Ink: Crumb Cake; Early Espresso
Card Stock: Very Vanilla; Early Espresso
Stamps: Field Flowers, Element of Style
Ribbon: Early Espresso



Measurements for the layers both ladies listed on their videos:

Very Vanilla:
2" x 3 1/4"
3" x 4 1/4"
4" x 5 1/4"

Early Espresso Card Stock:
2 1/4" x 3 1/2"
3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (Card Base)

No comments: