Saturday, November 30, 2013

Peace on Earth


DH and I just returned from San Antonio, TX.  Our oldest daughter came in from Afghanistan and we wanted to be there to welcome her home and to spend the Thanksgiving Holiday with her.

While in Texas, I checked the SCS website to find today's challenge (F4A197 - Let It SNOW!) found here. "Let It Snow" is also SUO Challenge #84 challenge found here.  I decided to CASE this card that I have had in my favorites forever.   I titled my card "Peace on Earth" because  this is my wish.



Stamps: Christmas Lodge, Lovely As a Tree, Serene Silhouettes, Calm Christmas, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks: Chocolate Chip, VersaMark, White Gel Pen
Papers: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Silver Glimmer Paper
White & Clear Embossing Powder
Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels

6 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Great job on your case!! Love the sepia tones and the combination of stamp sets :-) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a gorgeous scene you have created with all the different stamp sets - a real work of art. Thanks for joining in with the challenges at SUO.

Mary Brown said...

What a beautiful vintage Christmas scene you created! It is just STUNNING! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

Karen Barber said...

dHoly Shnikes!! This is amazing!!!!

Connie Babbert said...

OHHH, gorgeous card! Love the non-traditional colors and all the layering of images to create the scene! Beautiful job! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenges this time!

Anonymous said...

IOH Gloria, this is beautiful!!! I love the neutral colors with the glistening snow. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!