Monday, March 23, 2015

True Friend

During the pastor's message at church yesterday, members of the congregation were asked if they had two or more friends...  This gave me pause to think because I only count people as friends if I consider them 'True' friends... someone I completely trust.  I have at one person I consider a true friend and this card is for her.

I made the flower by punching 5 flowers out of Wisteria Wonder Cardstock using the SU! Medallion punch, then securing together with an antique brad.  I added a little shimmer by mixing alcohol with Champagne Mist, then spritzing it all over the flower.
 
Challenges: SUO; TLC526 Punch and Pleat; CC522 Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder, Dessert: A touch of green; WT523 Triple Play
Stamps: Let Your Hair Down, Flowering Flourishes
Other: Champagne Mist; Flower Medallion Punch; Edgelits Border, Fancy Fans TIEF, Antique Brads

No comments: