Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ripping and Running

That's how I feel today. I have been wanting to make cards more frequently but I keep getting bogged down with stuff. Hopefully next week will give me more leisure time to do this. Last week was VBS and DH and I taught the combined Junior and Intermediate class. The children were like popcorn... popping with energy, and by the end of the week, he and I were totally burned out. It has been years since we have had the responsibility of dealing with children. I guess we need to get in practice because we are expecting our first grandchild in December.

DH is a member of Toastmasters Int., and we have a function that we have to attend tonight. It's about time to leave so I guess I still don't have the time to make a card. SCS Sketch challenge will be posted tonight and hopefully I will be able to join the challenge and combine it with another.

Until then, I hope everyone else keeps 'Stamping and Creating'.

No comments: