Monday, August 12, 2013

Good Thoughts

Just got my new Thinlits Label Dies from Stampin' Up! Using them was like cutting butter; I can't wait to order the other set. This card was made using SUO products (of course).  I am entering it into the "Just Add Ink" JAI#177 Colour Challenge: Smoky Slate, Soft Sky,  Calypso Coral.  Stamps: Too Kind; Nature Walk; Embossing Folder: Lacy Brocade. I also used a tiny brad from the Subtles collection.

To participate in this challenge, jump on over: http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Such a lovely card! Those flowers look beautiful in Calypso Coral. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

KimB said...

What a gorgeous scene you've created - I do love those flowers. What a lovely background for your swinging sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Louise Sharp said...

So lovely and the I can't wait to get my hands on the thinlits! I love the butterfly on the beautifully stamped flowers in Calypso Coral, they look like they are popping off the card. Louise - JAI Design Team xxx

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Fantastic card and use of the challenge colours here. I love those swing cards. This is so pretty. Thanks for playing along this week at JAI. Carolyn x

Two Happy Stampers said...

Love your layout and colors. TFS:-)
Heidi

Unknown said...

Very Beautiful