Sunday, September 22, 2013

For You

Here is my final submission for the September Creative Crew Challenge: Scrapbook and More Focus: Make a gift for a good neighbor as you celebrate National Good Neighbor Day (September 28th).

For You: This little Photo Wallet/Mini Scrapbook is for Alda, a dear friend who has been wonderful to me these past few months.  I have been having a few health issues and she has been right by my side supplying me what whatever I need as well as encouraging me whenever I am down.  I altered the tutorial a bit for my project but basic instructions can be found here.


Supplies:
DSP: Eastern Elegance
Card Stock: Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks:  Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate
Embossing Folders: Square Lattice,
Framelits Labels Collection, Big Shot Machine,
Stamp Sets: Everything Eleanor, Layered Labels,
Other Products: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Neutrals Brads, and Half-Back Mini Pearls,
Simply Scored Scoring Tool & Stylus, Bone Folder

No comments: