Saturday, February 28, 2015

Perpetual Birthday Calendar

 Birthdays have a way of sneaking up on me and I am usually 'last minute' making cards for friends and family.  I decided to make a Perpetual Birthday Calendar to keep on an easel near my desk in my craft room so that I can keep track more closely.  This calendar is double-sided... six months on the front and six months on the back.  The total overall size of it is 8" x 10" and I can easily frame it and hang it on the wall if I need to.  I'll just have to flip it over at the end of each six months. I made this calendar using the same colors and card stock that I used in my previous post. 

*Stamps:  Notes & Details, Best of Flowers, Gorgeous Grunge, Blooming with Kindness, Bliss (Sale-A-Bration), Full Calendar (SU! Retired)
*Inks: Early Espresso, Soft Suedes, Crumb Cake Blendabilities
*Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso

No comments: