Wednesday, February 5, 2020

You’ve Got This


Last year, I attended the Heirloom Rubber Stamps & Paper Arts Festival in Lawrenceville, GA,  a festival that I look forward to attending each year.  I purchased a ‘Bird’ stamp last year but never used it.  At the festival this year, I saw a couple of samples on display in the ‘Sweet ‘n’ Sassy booth using the same bird stamp that I own so I purchased the sentiment stamp that was used with the bird sample card on display.  I believe the bird stamp that I purchased last year was from Impression Obsession Inc.

One of my friends (and Bible Study buddies) was scheduled for a
heart catheterization this morning and when she informed me last week of her upcoming procedure, I knew I just had to make this card for her because one of the sentiments went perfectly with the card I wanted to make her.  She texted me after the procedure was over to tell me that all went well ... no blockage.

Other supplies used are Stampin’ Up! products:
Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
Stamps: Around the Corner, Positive Thoughts, You’ve Got This
Baker’s Twine: Pool Party
Inks: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, and Tuxedo Black Memento
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Pool Party, Whisper White

No comments: