Saturday, January 11, 2020

Happy Birthday, Mia



Our daughter’s birthday is coming up and I was at a loss for the birthday card I wanted to make for her.  She is really into sewing now and is doing all she can to learn more about that craft.  She has signed up for sewing classes and her hubby gave her a serger for Christmas.  I normally don’t purchase any stamps other than Stampin’ Up! Since Stampin’ Up! doesn’t carry sewing related dies, I used a Sizzix die that I purchased years ago (Sewing Elements).


The Designers Series Papers (Bird Ballard), card stock (Pool Party & Basic Gray),  inks (Basic Gray), buttons, baker’s twine, and stamps used are Stampin’ Up! products.

She and her hubby and their two little girls came by today to celebrate her Dad’s birthday which was January 3rd.  While they were here, we also celebrated her birthday by giving her the card.  I added an inside pocket so that we could place her birthday money in it. Her birthday is Tuesday (January 15th) and she plans to come over and visit us on her birthday.

She asked me to bake a Chocolate Cake for her birthday so I will definitely have to get busy making it for her. I will post a picture of it and the recipe used after baking it.

She loved her card (and the gift inside of it).

No comments: