Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SU! Convention - Day 3 (Wednesday)





When DH and I entered Salt Palace, we were greeted by the hollow sounds of the wind chimes in the entryway. From there we went to the information booth where I picked up my bag of goodies (compliments of SU!) which included two stamp sets (I chose the clear mounts), a wheel, and a wood mount stamp... and the really bright, orange-colored bag (see photo below). The bag also included another complimentary copy of the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog and the Holiday Mini Catalog.



After getting my bag, DH and I headed downstairs to Memento Hall. After seeing the crowd, all I could say was "WOW" as I got into the longest line I've ever had occasion to get in. There were demonstrators everywhere... wall-to-wall, in line to enter Memento Hall as they made swaps. DH stayed in line with me and snapped a few pictures of the crowd for me.


When DH and I finally got into Memento Hall, I purchased a Laptop bag, a tote (for scrapbooking supplies), two SU! rulers, Saltwater Taffy, a 'Share What You Love' wood mount stamp set, 8 Recyclable bags (4 of two designs), a collapsible bag, a set of SU! pens, and a tee-shirt (not pictured).

No comments: