Friday, July 23, 2010

SU! Convention - Day 5 (Friday)

I am really tired...Classes all day again for me. They did give us a break... we have no session tonight. Today's post will be a few photos taken by DH on his venture through the city. It only cost him $2.00 to ride the UTA Trax and that was his round-trip fare. You will see it and the train trax pictured below.

After today's convention session ended, DH and I wanted to take a carriage ride through the city but my camera battery died. We went back to the room to recharge it but by the time it was charged, it was really too late for the carriage ride so we placed on the agenda for tomorrow afternoon. Meanwhile, off to JB's Restaurant for Apple Pie a la mode... Delish! Really flaky pie crust. DH ate lunch at JB's earlier because this was "All-You-Can-Eat Fish" day today. I had my tired old boxed lunch at Convention.





No comments: