Thursday, July 22, 2010

SU! Convention - Day 4 (Thursday)


I didn't go back last night for the 'Flower Power' party. I was tired so DH and I stayed in. I knew today would be a full day. I had workshops all day while he toured the city and snapped pictures. My day did not end at 5... had to return for another session at 8 p.m. Really bummed out about that because I had planned and looked forward to enjoying the rehearsal of the Morman Tabernacle Choir.

I did have a short break before 8 p.m. so DH & I had dinner at the Garden Gate Restaurant. This restaurant is located on the top floor (10th) of the Joseph Smith Building. We had a window-side table and below is a picture of the view from our table. The scene looks a bit distorted because it was taken through the glass. The food was delicious. He had Lasagna, I had a Cajun Chicken Sandwich. It was too much to eat in one setting so we had leftovers for Friday's dinner.
After dinner, DH went to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in rehearsal.







No comments: